Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 1

So everyone bare with me. This is the very first post I have ever made to a blog.
Especially my own. Today I actually sat in my "crap room" as the boys call it, and
created things that I actually thought looked good.
Thank you creative muse. I promise to share her with all that ask.
I am so blessed that inspiration has come back to pay me a visit.

As for the pregnancy, still not feeling so great. I have a check up tomorrow. I have decided at this point,
I am going to take it day by day and appreciate the good days (these are the days I
don't have any nasea, or the puky feeling I have come to tolerate) and to make the
best of the bad days. ( at this point I pretty much bury myself under the covers on the bad days.)
No promises that I will post daily, but I will do my best to post weekly!

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Hey girl!! So glad to see you "here". Blogging is lots of fun!! I'll be adding you to my Reader so I can keep up with your posts!